We hope you are all healthy and well. On March 18, 2020 we closed our office per an executive order from the Kentucky governor's office due to COVID-19.
We still do not have any idea of an end date. The Kentucky Chiropractic Board and the Kentucky Chiropractic organizations continue to update us on any progress in Frankfort.
We will keep you posted in regards to a re-opening date as soon as we are notified by the authorities. For the time being, we fully support the governor's mandate as we feel that social distancing is the most responsible and effective way of preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Although these times are anxious and stressful, we hope you continue to rest, relax, eat well and sleep well. We will continue to do the same.
We miss you all and look forward to being able to see you again. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you are.
Take care of yourselves, your families and be safe.
Our office is closed effective March 18, 2020, per the Kentucky Cabinet for Health Services, the Kentucky Governor's office and the CDC guidelines for COVID-19. We hope to reopen on April 6, 2020, but will be in contact with the authorities as the guidelines change.
We agree that this is the responsible action to take for the health and well-being of our patients, our community, and ourselves. Please continue to wash your hands, practice social distancing, eat a healthy diet, exercise, and get enough sleep. We will update this website as we receive new information.
Please be safe and take care of yourself and others.
Baer Chiropractic and Massage Office Policy for Coronavirus
Our office has been and will continue to be sanitized using disinfectants recommended by the CDC.
The suggestions below are from the Kentucky Chiropractic Board. Please use common sense and feel free to discuss any concerns you may have.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw tthe tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surrfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at leastt 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We also suggest:
- Do not panic. Stress weakens your immune system.
- Eat a healthy diet with lots of vegetables.
- Take a walk and take in the sunshine.
- Get a good night's sleep.
- Regular chiropractic adjustments are great for your immmune system.
Please let us know if you have traveled by plane or out of the country in the two weeks prior to your appointment, or if you have a fever or feel ill.